As I’ve been writing for almost a year now I noticed that I’ve yet to have a ‘get to know me’ style of post and now I’m thinking it’s overdue. As I grow and build an audience I want to be able to connect with you guys as much as possible, since my goal is to build somewhat of a friendship style communication with all of you. Hopefully this post will give you a little bit of insight in who I am and why I blog.
- Lemon is my first real nickname – All my life I wanted a nickname but with a name like Ivonne, I rarely got one and it never stuck, until around 2016. A friend of mine named Charlie called me Lemon since I have a tendency to be sweet and sour. It just stuck with me!
- I don’t know my height – My ID says 5’6 but I’ve been measured at 5’5 in occasions. Now I have no clue.
- I’m a Graphic Designer – As my day job I do graphic design, so I tackle any branding elements for my company. As well as a lot more!
- I played Water Polo for almost 10 years – Every since I was around 9 until 17 I played roll of goalie for my team and even made the national PR team.
- My blog is about lifestyle – This means I create content that talks about life, experiences, home decor, style, beauty and food. I like to think of my blog as that friend you go to for advice on life, style or ideas as to where to go on the weekends.
- I have 3 tattoos – An ampersand ‘&’, a peony and a french personal phrase. More to come!
- I’m 26 – and I feel 21…sometimes look it too!
- I’m not married – A lot of people think I’m married, but I’m not! I just live with my boyfriend and 2 dogs.
- I have 2 big dogs – A pit bull named Maori who’s around 6 years old and a rescue mutt names Calico Jack who’s around 7-8 years old.
- I’m an outgoing introvert – Which means I come with terms and conditions when it means interacting with others.
For those who feel like they want to share some facts about themselves in order to let me get to know you, you’re more than welcome to in the comments or messages.