Never thought I’d be posting a recipe but when I made this one it was too good not to share! This is such an easy recipe to throw together and it only takes 20 minutes to prepare. Depending on how much you make you can prep this for lunches or dinner, which is always a win-win!
What you need (serves 2 1/2):
- One can of chickpeas
- Handful of brussel sprouts
- Panko bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons of avocado oil (or whichever you choose)
- 2 Sausages
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Rice of choice (I did jasmine)
- Pre-heat over at 400F.
- Wash chickpeas and brussel sprouts.
- Dry both chickpeas & brussel sprouts for crunchiness.
- Cut brussel sprouts into pieces.
- Add chickpeas & brussel sprouts into mixing bowl and add all your seasonings (avocado oil, crumbs, salt, pepper and garlic powder) and mix!
- Cut sausages into pieces.
- Toss your mixings into a pan and add the sausages.
- Put in the oven for 20 minutes and flip brussel sprouts and sausage occasionally.
- Take out of over and toss on top of rice.
- Enjoy, because it’s delicious!
If any of you try this (hi, mom!) let me know how it turns out!